Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- You will work closely with the Crater Team to develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders (this includes tenants, teachers and partners). You will also develop and execute programmes for the above stakeholders.
- Support Community Lead in planning and executing a cohesive series of engagement and education programmes for volunteers.
- Liaise with the team and necessary stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of programmes.
- Support with other general and programme-related administrative and logistics duties.
- Analyze and conduct research regularly on industry, market, and competitors to stay updated on latest happenings
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, able to work independently and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to connect and communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Experience organising and facilitating community engagement programming is a plus.
- As the Crater team is focused on social impact and nurturing effective changemakers, you can benefit first-hand from receiving guidance and mentorship from our team and mentors.
- Opportunities to spearhead initiatives and design programmes
- Grow your networks and learn more about the social sector and education space, especially useful if you wish to pursue your career in this area