Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Community Executive PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Develop a content plan.
- Stay up-to-date with Edu-tech industry trends
- Develop current communities and generate more members
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related field may be required.
- At least two years of experience managing community platforms.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet targets.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.