Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Commercial Internship (Immediate hiring-Malaysians only) Awake Asia
- ·Reporting to Commercial Manager
- Be part of the local and regional teams led by experienced eCommerce management with over 15 years experience in eCommerce and retailing
- ·Co-ordination of AAD in house functions to optimize e-store operations including; Content, Assortment, Ratings & Reviews, Search, Pricing, Live chat, Customer Service and Livestreaming
- ·Managing e-commerce platforms in products, content, chats etc
- Assisting in developing cross-functional strategy to grow brands’ business and ensure smooth operations
- Monitoring platforms to assist in campaigns to increase traffic and conversion rates
- Assisting in brand's health metrics and execution of improvement plan
- Assisting in delivering regular business reviews to brands and e-commerce marketplace
- ·A real enthusiasm for eCommerce
- Excellent written and oral skills needed, and ability to work in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations
- Ability to interact with a remote support team across many cultures
- Detail oriented and Proactive with a ""Just Do It"" attitude
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- The experience. Awake Asia wants to give you a chance to be your best. We will throw you in the deep end and you will be given the support you need to succeed. This means you will be able to experience many roles working with many cultures, make many mistakes and always have the chance to get better.
- The exposure. We might not be a company you have heard of but you know our brands. How many times will you get to work with BMW, P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Xiaomi, Revlon or Secret Lab in the one company. We are proud when our team grows, this means we give our blessing and support for our staff to move into our partner brands for future career progression. That is exposure!
- Full-time employment basis upon completion of internship
- Full leave entitlement
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits