Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Client Success Executive (Remote) Omnilytics
- Drive retention and portfolio growth among our clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed with Omnilytics
- Serve as the point of contact for on-boarding of assigned clients, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support.
- Maintain a cadence of communication with clients about their adoption trends, sentiments and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback to inform product, marketing and sales and engineering team.
- Conduct analysis and provide insights to our clients to ensure that they get the most out of the Omnilytics platform.
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as Omnilytics advocates (eg: testimonials, case studies).
- Assist in driving continuous improvement in internal Customer Success processes.
- Proactive go-getter. You are driven, self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Curious. You are inquisitive by relentlessly probing to understand a potential client's problems and needs from an objective standpoint. You have a thirst for knowledge and information and always keep abreast with the ever-changing trends and practices in sales and the market.
- Engaging storyteller and communicator. You can craft a compelling story across different channels for different audience segments – and you know how to match the message to the medium both internally and externally.
- Personable. You are personable and good at building constructive relationships. You enjoy meeting new people and have no problem getting along with others.
- Confident problem solver. You are calm in face of challenges or difficulties and are biased towards problem solving.
- 1-3+ years of experience in any of the following fields - Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Experience and/or Project Management
- Strong written and verbal command of the English Language.
- Experience in SaaS is a strong plus.
- Track record or a degree in Fashion Buying and/or Merchandising is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data to insights.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Comfortable in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Team building events