Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Client Success Associate (Batam Placement) Glints Indonesia
- Act as the main point of contact for existing customers at the assigned accounts
- Work closely with the team to achieve and maintain NPS (Net Promoter Score) target from Glints TalentHub employees.
- Oversee the onboarding and offborading process and make sure that it matches Glints optimal standard
- Continuous interaction with the talent hired by the client with us to make sure they are skilled and comfortable in their job role
- Conduct performance reviews with the customers externally
- Make sure the customer completes the NPS survey every month and feedback NPS results to other cross functional teams
- Optimize employee referral program from the talent hired to fulfill any other vacant positions
- Customer Centric: Able to put customer first to help solve their problem
- Fast Learner: Able to cope up with Glints’ pace of work, handle any issues effectively to prevent any upcoming issue
- Proactive: Active to seek new insight and feedback for personal growth.
- Good Communicator: Excellent listening and speaking skills in English
- Presentation skills: Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including internal Team
- Multitasking: Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Flexible working hours
- Personalized training and development opportunities
- Great company culture & a driven cross-functional team with strong product ownership