Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Chuyên Viên Marketing Đại Việt Group
- Propose idea and execute marketing campaign for growth hacking;
- Analyze and optimize daily operation to leverage user’s touchpoints, gain new users and increase user’s retention;
- Coordinate with internal team (Product, Content, Design, Digital, etc.) to execute marketing campaign;
- Conduct market research to understand market trend, brand health, user’s insight and competitors;
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.);
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities;
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
- Advanced degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field;
- At least 2 years+ experience as a Marketing Executive;
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism;
- Result-oriented, detailed-oriented, data-driven, and tech-savvy candidates are preferred;
- An awesome ability to tell stories and create simple and compelling messages that connect with audiences;
- Experience in automotive field, online platform is a big plus!!!