Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Being role-model for Telio’s culture and values
- Building top-notch IT workforce for Telio, with clear performance management framework with appropriate reward schemes
- Responsible for defining Telio's IT vision, mission, and core values, accompanied by a clear platform, products roadmap, architecture, satisfying complex Telio's business requirements ensuring high performance and high business continuity.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as strategy, network development and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading-edge technologies and make determinations on the probability of implementation.
- At least 7 years of experiences working on a similar position, better with Logistics / Delivery platform company
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, with product/project management experiences
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English.