This job post is managed by
Job description for Business Operations Manager at Gear Inc.
- Directs and oversees day to day project operations through effective leadership and efficient management of teams leads and support teams.
- Ensure delivery of all client KPI’s and targets.
- Motivate and effectively performance manage team leads Provide direction, mentoring, coaching, and leadership support to all direct reports and identify any knowledge and competency gaps for training and improvement.
- Ensure proper staffing levels relative to call volume forecast & capacity plan in coordination with the concerned functional units for staff hiring, training and deployment.
- Ensure Adequate staffing of high skilled and qualified workforce across all roles and function.
- Host internal and external business reviews on regular basis and present operational performance, clearly communicate insights, ensure all operational concerns are addressed.
- Maintains good working relations with clients and serves as the customers primary point of contact creating open and effective communications regarding all aspects of the program.
- Anticipate client needs proactively and translates requirements into executable action plans with clear objectives, goal and timelines.
- Maintains a high level of morale and productivity within the programs, to lead by example and cultivate a positive workplace environment that promotes company culture.
- At least 3 years of work experience in managed services industry with minimum 1 years of related field experience, preferably an operations manager in BPO Operations.
- Managed at least 300 FTEs across multiple lines of business.
- Proven track record of meeting and delivering targets and commitments.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written in English (C2) and Bahasa.
- Proficient in Google Suite and online collaboration tool is a plus.
- Capable of building productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, managerial, critical thinking, creative thinking, problem-solving decision making and analytical skills.
- Content moderation environment work experience is a plus but not required.
- Willing to work on public holidays and shifting schedules including night shifts when needed.
- Willing to work on-site in Surabaya Indonesia.
- Preferably Indonesian.