Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Representative (Video/Media/Advertising) Intuitive Films
- People First
- Service Excellence
- Do More with Less
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in business development in a video, media or advertising environment with established relationships and a consistent, proven track record of hitting and exceeding annual sales targets.
- Someone who is an energetic, smart and reliable go-getter with the desire and commitment to excel in delighting our clients, who enjoy helping clients get what they need through adding value and has the ability to communicate Intuitive’s value proposition effectively in diverse situations.
- Demonstrated experience in closing B2B deals between $10,000 - $200,000 and above.
- Is hands-on and have strategic digital marketing skills, including working knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and use of CRM software to track prospects and maintain an active sales pipeline.
- Someone who is nimble in using technology to achieve goals effectively and efficiently. An effective communicator with high professional competency in spoken and written English.
- Someone who is also able to generate leads and opportunities through outbound, phone and offline prospecting, leveraging business from new sources.
- Someone who pays attention to detail and has excellent time prioritization skills while being able to juggle multiple tasks and accounts effectively.
- A growth-seeking individual and team-player (professionally and personally) who takes responsibility for their successes and failures.
- Someone with a genuine sense of empathy, who connects easily with our target clients from all walks of life, in order to lead them to the video solution that best meets their needs.
- Someone with a keen interest in the exciting and growing industry of video and media.
- Someone who is a positive team player with firm commitment towards the delivery of excellent work.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns that deliver more than 10 qualified leads per week.
- Prospecting and following up closely with inbound leads within 4 hours of inquiry during business hours.
- Identifying new opportunities and creating strategies to generate qualified leads and close sales at or above quota level.
- Developing quotations, negotiating with customers and getting contract sign-offs.
- Collaborating closely with Creative, Production and Post-Production teams to deliver an integrated customer journey experience and high-quality final products.
- Building customer database and maintaining positive client relationships through scheduled offline and online interactions, so as to drive repeat sales.
- Managing marketing and sales budgets to maximize cost-efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partnering with the production team to deliver positive customer experiences and enhance existing solutions.