Job description for Business Development Officer at Alterstay
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and nurturing client relationships, and driving revenue growth. This role offers the chance to work with a dynamic team and contribute to the company's overall success.
- Research market and generate leads
- Canvassing & negotiating prospects
- Convert leads into partners
- Are based in Bali or willing to move to the island
- Have background and/or passionate in sales
- Speak fluent English, written and verbally
- Are tech savvy
- Are proactive and problem solver
- Able to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Accept conflicts and challenges as growth pain
- Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Are a team player with a result-oriented approach
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Are motivated by challenges & growth
- Have experience working in startup or built a business before is a plus
- Have experience in property acquisition or property business development is a plus.
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 5 million talent and 60,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.