Job description for Business Development Manager at Jejak.in
Jejak.in is an AI and IoT based solution technology company that focus on climate actions, which aims to help overcome social and environmental issues.
We help businesses to understand their carbon footprints, reduce and offset the emissions. Jejak.in platform also help in plan, monitor, and measure reforestation programs to understand the impact of each of the program.
We ensure the accountability of each of the program provided and avoid any double-counting issues.
- Develop new accounts, expand product range and usage that focuses on exceeding sales growth.
- Upsell and cross-sell company’s range of products and services
- Partner with pre-sales in establishing contact with prospective customers, explore opportunity, and eventually prepare and present solution.
- Develop a trust based and solution oriented relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Act as primary point of contact for customer and aim to build long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain sales pipelines from collecting leads, prospects, negotiations, transaction, and follow-up PO and Payment to meet monthly target
- Liaise between customer, development team and principal to ensure timely delivery of solutions according to customers requirement
- 3-5 years of relevant experience selling IT products & services
- Posses exceptional and effective verbal and communication skills
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Able to close business deals
- Highly motivated and has never say die attitude
- Does not crack under pressure especially in meeting targets
- In love with technology
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Jejakin aims to help tackle several environmental issues and help businesses to understand their carbon footprints, plan and monitor conservation and reforestation programs in making sure all are successful, measure the impact of each of the program (i.e. carbon absorption, water infiltration, air condition, and biodiversity), and offset their carbon emission or trade their carbon storage in our carbon exchange and marketplace. We encourage businesses and organizations to do well and do good.
Our long-term goal is to address different environmental issues by actively helping businesses and consumers to further understand their carbon footprint and allow them to easily access our technology to offset it.