Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager Glints Indonesia
- Manage and lead a team of Business Development Executive team and drive the team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth target.
- Drive business growth by growing pools of Glints hiring partners, measured by newly acquired total companies and jobs.
- Strategize new customer acquisition models and create new market segments expansion
- Acquire and converting potential clients in Indonesia
- Collaborate with the Sales Development Representative team and work together to meet the company's goals and growth.
- Has min. 5 years of working experience in the business development area and successfully lead a team of min. 7 people
- Proven past experience in exceeding the individual target in terms of closing deals and gaining revenue, either in sales, account management, or similar function
- Experience in building B2B lead/demand generation system
- Process-driven: high attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working with early-stage products, i.e. you work well with uncertainty and like taking responsibility.
- Comfortable talking with the CEO level and dealing with enterprise accounts.
- Must have a positive attitude
- English skill is a must-have
- Experience in the HR industry is preferable