Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager Harnods
- Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline
- Create links and develop effective working relationships with appropriate 3rd parties
- Making a significant contribution to the agency’s bottom line (increase in profit)
- Converting current and new business leads and generally working with the rest of the Navigate team, to develop, maintain and evolve our market position and agency proposition.
- Build relationships with agencies and direct clients;
- Attend industry conferences and communicate with potential customers;
- Explore several business segments and get acquainted with all decision-makers from these areas;
- Prepare business proposals;
- Create digital strategies and media plans;
- Participate in marketing researches;
- Monitor the work of project teams during campaign flights;
- Perform sales KPI.
- Experience in digital business development;
- Competent written and spoken English language;
- The desire to achieve high results and to develop in digital;
- Understanding the field of online marketing/advertising will be a big plus.
- Track record of success in business development and sales in a digital marketing agency or related environment
- Ideal work conditions;
- Competitive commissions;
- Health insurance, including the dentist;
- A competitive salary that we will personally discuss with a successful candidate.
- Remote work options