Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager (Technical Sales) Auk Industries
- Establish, generate and nurture leads (outbound calls, meeting, networking events, etc), with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executives
- Develop, implement, track and improve strategic initiatives and sales campaign
- Organise, drive attendance to, and conduct workshops and forums for industry groups
- Actively identify and form partnership with companies that can provide strategic leverage to drive higher sales volume
- Manage project implementation and maintain after sales service support
- 3-5 years technical sales experience in manufacturing sector
- Have a good understanding of process improvement methodologies (Lean, 6 sigma, TOC, etc)
- Excellent working attitude, great communicator and storyteller – relate to technical and non-technical audience
- Comfortable to speak in front of a crowd
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales target
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, CRM software, etc.