Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager (Expansion) Glints Indonesia
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and lead a team of Business Development Executive team and drive the team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth target.
- Drive business growth by growing pools of Glints hiring partners, measured by newly acquired total companies and jobs.
- Strategize new customer acquisition models and create new market segments expansion
- Acquire and converting potential clients in Indonesia
- Collaborate with the Sales Development Representative team and work together to meet the company's goals and growth.
Who We Are Looking For
- Has min. 5 years of working experience in the business development area and successfully lead a team of min. 7 people
- Proven past experience in exceeding the individual target in terms of closing deals and gaining revenue, either in sales, account management, or similar function
- Experience in building B2B lead/demand generation system
- Process-driven: high attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- English is a must-have
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where we work
- Remote work options