Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager (Aeroworx) Primer Group Of Companies
- Responsible for the acquisition of new clients as prescribed in the annual business plan
- Leads all pitch meetings and develops customized proposals depending on clients’ RFP’s
- Works closely with Finance AVP to ensure the profitability of costing proposals
- Negotiates and prepares contracts aside from commercial terms for Legal review
- Develops own professional network and relationships with marketplace leaders and managers who are directly responsible for new client referrals
- Explores potential incremental business with new marketplaces, technology providers, financial institutions, etc.
- Manages company channels and tools such as social media platforms, corporate website, and client's inquiry email account
- Understands and keeps updated on Aeroworx’s operational capabilities to be able to properly communicate with brands
- Coordinates with the operation team to turn over newly-acquired clients and ensure a smooth start to the project
- Attends key meetings such as joint business plans and business reviews between operational teams, marketplaces and clients