Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER at Golden Owl
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients over the phone or face to face.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client contracts.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' services and be able to consult/advise others about them.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
- Train members of your team and accomplish the team's process.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Liaise with the ﬁnance team, technical team as appropriate.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Reviewing clients' feedback.
- Submitting reports according to superior's requirements.
- Do other tasks as required by superiors.
- You have a sales mindset, know how to make a business plan, and know how to manage the company's products and services.
- It can be challenging trying to create new business opportunities, in addition to the constant pressure of meeting or exceeding targets. However, business development is quite a creative role and can be very satisfying.
- You may have the responsibility of managing a team and their output.
- You'll be expected to dress smartly, especially for meetings, though slightly more relaxed business casual attire may be acceptable at other times.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or its equivalent related experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales.
- Good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5).
- Communicate well, hard-working, creativity, progressive spirit.
- Good thinking and have professional passion.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Being knowledgeable about website/software programming is an advantage (it doesn't matter if not).
- Having leadership skills is a plus.