Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Business Development Intern at Linguo Id
- Assist in data preparation and businesses analysis to facilitate lead generation processes
- Assist in maintaining good rapport and expand opportunities with existing clients and partners
- Follow up closely pre-and post-sales activities
- Facilitate cross-team coordination between Marketing, Business Development Team (Renewal & Expansion, Outbound and Channel Partnership Team).
- Fresh graduates or at least 3rd-year students in university are welcome to apply
- Entrepreneurial in mindset and spirit.
- Passionate in learning about sales, marketing, or business development in IT solutions
- Ability to coordinate between different entities/contact points while doing so remotely/physically where necessary
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken)
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events