Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Executive Mayair Singapore Pte Ltd
- To provide full support to the Business Development Manager to define, identify and implementation of market entry strategies globally via primary and secondary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and the team to identify and evaluate new markets for new products and services, and other development and marketing partnership opportunities.
- Undertake market research (in house or outsource) to keep the management abreast of latest market and industry trends.
- Evaluate the findings of market research; assess the viability of alternative market segment for growth and make recommendations to the Business Development Manager.
- Assist the Business Development Manager to identify, build and manage long-term business relationship with strategic partners in Air Filtration industries.
- Provide full support to Business Development Manager to drive strategic initiatives related to business development opportunities and strategic alliances, JV’s, distribution agreement, mergers/acquisitions, IP rights licensing etc.
- Possess tertiary education qualification in a Business-related discipline, preferably in Sales/Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in a similar capacity, preferably within engineering industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player and customer oriented.
- High independence and able to take pressure in a fast pace working environment.
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits