Must have skills
Job description for Business Development Executive (Thai Speaker) at Affiliateup
- 1 year experience in a Business Development or Sales position;
- Experience working in Financial sector will be a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills;
- Desire to go on frequent business trips;
- Target-oriented and results-driven;
- The person has to be proactive and aim to self-generate new leads, business contacts, and exposure within the trading community;
- Fluent in English and Thai (Malay will be a plus)!
- Identify and report on business opportunities to raise the company's market share;
- Develop, maintain and improve business relations with partners, institutional accounts, and new channels;
- Approach, source and communicate / meet with local partners to foster lasting relationships;
- Participate in exciting business trips in order to meet partners;
- Develop and maintain a strong network of lead sources.
- Working for a dynamically growing company;
- Challenging but exciting tasks with our own product;
- Work in the city center of Kuala Lumpur in cozy office, with flexible working hours and a large number of business trips;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Job Types: Full-time, contract base.