Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Associate - Surabaya Lalamove Indonesia
- Market research: Area potential business cluster mapping, potential SMEs, competitor activity, market researched or surveyed both online and offline
- Sales operations: acquire and on board business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Doing outreach to clients via cold calls/emails/meetings, timely follow ups, administrative work (contract drafting, coordination).
- Become the face of Lalamove when engaging local partner to promote our services and values.
What We Seek
- Strong local network on which to rely for expanding the business.
- A can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities.
- An exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users.
- A charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships.
- The ability to negotiate in getting the best deal out of every partnership.
- Huge willingness to learn
- High motivated and proven to be survived under high pressure and targets
What You'll Need
- Agreed to do both field sales and online sales
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales (start-up/logistic/e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Able to speak English, and Local languange will be additional value and consideration
- Good understanding of local business knowledge
- Experience in API integration, aggregator and merchant relationship will be some pluses
- Parental/family leave