Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Billing and Credit Management Officer eFishery
- Maintaining customer’s account billing process by issuing the invoice, customer statement, and customer reminder, also update it into customer shared folder
- Collaborating with both internal and external team to solve collection issues, create strategic financial projects, achieve KPI, and support audit process.
- Creating weekly account receivable in each business unit from cash application of account receivable of all customers
- Doing direct verification of posting revenue, invoice, and deposit differences or with sales department
- Preparing and ensuring monthly bad debt provision aligns with procedure and practices.
- Have a solid understanding of billing and/or payment collection processes
- Are analytical thinking who seek details and accuracy
- Have good communication skills with various people
- Are mastered in Microsoft Excel and data calculation
- Are able to work with both internal and external parties related with the company