Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Beauty Therapist Porcelain Pte. Ltd.
- Perform treatment services according to standards set by the company.
- Assess clients’ needs and provide professional advice Recommend, educate and promote suitable treatments and products to clients.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction and comfort after each treatment therapy.
- Prepare treatment rooms, and maintain cleanliness & neatness of work stations.
- Assist in checking and maintaining inventory and treatment supplies.
- Provide administrative support in terms of customer care, including scheduling appointments and maintaining accuracy in customers’ treatment logs.
- Build rapport and establish good relationships with customers to ensure customer retention
- Possess CIBTAC / CIDESCO / ITEC qualification or other Beauty Certificates
- Dedicated and Strong willingness to learn
- High-level of initiative
- Exhibits right values towards customers
- Able to communicate and listen well
- Team player with positive attitude and pleasant disposition
- Bilingualism is a plus, especially with a strong command of the English language
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events