Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks and other beverages by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Welcoming male/female Barista.
- Minimum SMA/SMK graduate from any fields.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- At least have a minimum 6 months working experience as Barista.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Have a proficient knowledge about coffee.
- Willing to work at all Bandung area.
- Have a wilingness to learn, tech-savvy, and team player.