This job post is managed by
Job description for BACKEND ENGINEER at PT. Mindo Small Business Solutions
- Laptops and PCs provided
- Excellent working environment
- AWS certification provided
- Proficient in one of these backend Programming languages (python, PHP, Golang and etc).
- Solid understanding of OOP, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Familiar with unit test, functional testing and integration testing
- Working with AWS and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs; properly architecting high availability systems, and security in an AWS context, and such AWS technologies as EC2, lambda, RDS, S3/EBS/Glacier, VPC, ELB/ALB, etc.
- Process work with accuracy and attention to detail, perform multiple task simultaneously
- Self-starter excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Strong linux background
- Good English communication skills
- As a Backend Engineer, you are expected to write high-quality code with accompanying tests (unit test, integration test, and functional test).
- As part of the Backend team, own, monitor, and maintain the backend services and infrastructure.
- Support team success via code reviews and design discussions.
- Research solutions to coding and performance issues
- Work closely with the QA to ensure that the code has no bugs and meets the user's expectations
- Able to communicate with stakeholders and external partners without major problems and with little assistance.