Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend Engineer Qiscus Pte Ltd
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by a frontend engineer with server side logic
- Building reusable codes and libraries for future use, including documentation UML.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions (ERD).
- Experienced in using Git, Linux
- Working knowledge of Python/Ruby/PHP or ability to learn them quickly.
- Possess experience with web applications, databases and distributed systems (deployment).
- Understanding mobile development is a plus.
- Create documentation for API and Code.
- Posess experience creating RESTful and Mock API.
- Understanding how to use Docker.
- Knowledge of data migration, transformation, deployment and scripting/automation.
- Understanding CI/CD
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with effective communication abilities
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events