Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend Developer (Insurance) PT. Asian Sigma Technology
- Able to work as a team player and have good communication skill.
- +-2 years development using C# (ASP .Net or ASP .Net Core).
- Strong knowledge in Entity framework.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge in database and query, especially SQLServer.
- Have experience with Nginx, IIS or Kestrel.
- Experience with Git.
- Experienced in Fluent API with Entity framework.
- Development using .Net Core.
- Experienced with Azure or Google cloud platform.
- Experienced in micro services.
- Experienced in web socket.
- Develop scalable enterprise applications with micro services using .Net Core framework.
- Implement and deploy server applications.
- Writing code first database with entity framework.
- Maintain database and server environment, not networking.
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code based on our convention.
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies.
- Develop secure applications with financial grade security. Working in agile development and open communication.