To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Back End Developer at Phintraco Technology
- Work with development teams and ideate software solutions.
- Developing Backend architectures.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry development and trends.
- Compile and analyze data processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn a new programming language, and better assists other team members.
- At least 2 years experience as Golang - Back End Engineer.
- Experience is using Gorm, Gorilla Mux.
- Proficient understanding of modern user authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Able to write clean, reusable, maintainable code, and refactor.
- Experience working with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them.
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Teamcity, GoCD, Concourse, etc).