Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Back End Developer - Internship at Synapsis.id
- Improve the quality of running program code.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members in developing programs.
- Preparing API for frontend developer and firmware developer use.
- Conduct limited testing of programs developed to ensure program quality.
- Learn new technologies and programming languages to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Undergraduate student (3rd or 4th year), Diploma student (last year) or fresh graduate (max 1 year) from IT or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA.
- Eager to learn, high motivation.
- Versatile and having good work ethic.
- Creative and able to work in team.
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice).
- Understand the Software Development Life Cycle concept.
- Understand basic databases.
- Understand the use of API.
- Understand PHP and its framework.
- Having a portfolio is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi)
- Dormitory (if required)
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train
- Start-up Mentoring
- Work in Team Experiences
- Extended Network