Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description B2B Junior / Senior Sales Kalpha
- Find leads (potential B2B clients) across Vietnam, including educational schools, institutions and course providers such as language schools, business workshops, music school, arts school, sports centre and more
- Generate leads for the sales team through both online (Google, Linkedin, Facebook, emails) and offline (networking, site visits) methods
- Contact leads via cold emails, messaging, and/or phone calls
- Arrange B2B sales meetings and negotiate agreements with potential clients to convince them to purchase our advertising services to advertise their courses on Kalpha platform.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Providing sales support to clients to resolve any of their enquiries and assist them to achieve the best outcome
- Conduct research to identify new sales segment and strategies
- Assist in operational and administrative matters
- Fresh university graduate, preferably with experience in business development and sales. Having more than 1 year of working experience will be an added advantage.
- Having B2B sales experience will be an added advantage as well.
- Fluent in Vietnamese language (both spoken and written)
- Confident in professional networking and building partnerships in Vietnamese language
- Comfortable with conversational English
- Details-oriented and confident in operational and administrative processes
- Able to express opinions and give constructive feedbacks
- Motivated in a fast-paced environment driven by sales targets
- Enjoys immersing in start-up culture that hustles and adopts a “hands-on” attitude
- Love for learning and sharing skills, knowledge and experience is a must!
- Attractive compensation package with good commission fees for both junior and senior sales personnel
- Steep learning curve
- A global, vibrant and diverse team (working across Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia) in a English speaking environment
- Improve your business development and sales skills
- Attend events and activities to widen your exposure to technology trends and broaden your personal network
- Immerse yourself in business and entrepreneurship in the world of technology
- Remote work options