Job description for Associate Product Manager at Transfez
Transfez - Associate Product Manager
- Assist Product Manager for research on the competitive landscape, our customers and industry trends to contribute to the product vision, strategy, prioritization, and roadmap.
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing applications
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Work closely with the cross-functional department (Engineering, Marketing, Treasury, Finance, Operation and External Stakeholders) to define value proposition, product requirement documentation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Act as a product evangelist to understand our users better, and build product awareness.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable local or overseas universities. Majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a product manager and / or project manager in a startup environment
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and emerging technologies
- Growth mindset to always go extra miles in learning and upgrading yourself
- Ability to be agile and flexible in adapting in a dynamic environment
- Interest in the remittance or fintech sector is a plus