Must have skills
Job description for Assistant Manager Online Shop (Mandarin Speaker) at Pt. Ansinda Communication Indonesia
- Accountable to deliver eCommerce, online sales targets
- Perform ROI analysis and promotion plan optimization for all eStores to drive customer profitability.
- Lead the development and execution of eCommerce strategy and activities plan partnering with Brands & digital marketing teams to grow the business through all e-stores.
- Drive partnership and negotiation with marketplaces to drive better brand online visibility leveraging on their banners, thematic campaigns and SEO and SEM.
- Monitoring & Improving all of the business process for all eStores including updating products, stocks, customer services etc
- Female, Maximum 30 Years Old
- Min. S1 (any major)
- Has a minimum 2 years working experience in an ecommerce company, internet start up or have online shop managed before.
- Have good skill at MS. Excel
- Candidate MUST have capability in MANDARIN/CHINESE languages both conversation, reading & writing.
- Fluent English both oral and written is a MUST.
- Initiative, active, self-discipline, able to work independently and under pressure, responsible and fast learner.
- Analytical thinking and has a data driven mindset.
- Ability to lead projects relating with responsible account and category.