Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Project Coordinator (Điều phối dự án ngành Game Art) Thunder Cloud Studio
- Plan detail production schedule and resources based on Projects’ scope of work and Ensure the project run according to the schedule
- Take care of clients: communicating, updating files/ projects/ revision, delivering files and receiving feedback via email, skype, phone, etc.
- Data management: Collect and update necessary data such as tech brief, client data, project information and brief
- Negotiate, Cooperate and work with suppliers to ensure the project tasks are carried out probably
- Support Marketing if any such as tracking client’s news, writing posts for social media (10%)
- At least 1-2 years working as project coordinator or relevant experience
- Fluent in English both in writing, speaking, reading, listening
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Structural and systematic thinking
- Friendly, Energetic, Good teamwork & independent working
- Priority for abroad students, experience in IT project coordinator is an advantage.
- Competitive salary (review once per year)
- Plenty of bonuses such as mid-year bonus, year-end bonus (at least 13th month bonus), a lot of allowances or gifts on special occasions such as birthday, wedding, sickness, mid-autumn festival, Lunar New Year, Children days, woman’s day, etc.
- Plenty of Team Building events and annual travel once per year.
- Full Insurance (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance)
- 12 days annual paid leaves per year
- Training workshops or mindset training meetings
- Have a chance to work in a fast-growing top 3D studio in Vietnam, an open and creative working environment
- Free food and drink at the pantry