Job description for Android Native Engineer (Kotlin) at Aria
- Develop mobile application functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile features, applications and protocols
- Understanding of concepts and best practices for coding for mobile Apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate and improve app functionality and design (Tech and Product Team)
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- 3+ years of proven professional experience as Mobile Engineer.
- Experience and Familiar with Kotlin will be a MUST.
- Have an experience to develop MVVM architecture and Unit Testing.
- Have a knowledge about GIS in Android will be a plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android app
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans