Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Android Developer Ula
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- As a mobile Developer on our team, you will primarily create native android apps along with multi-platform apps for Android using Google's flutter development framework. This will require native Android development.
- Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
- Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business.
- In a startup environment, you’ll be expected to be flexible to work across the stack from the middleware to the backend business logic to the persistence layer and the network layer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or in any related engineering discipline.
- Full-time mobile development experience in Android using Java/Kotlin.
- Good understanding of OOP and architectural pattern (MVVM preferred).
- Able to write apps (activities, fragments, services, and broadcast receivers).
- Experience authoring, testing, deploying, and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures & Databases.
- Experience with Offline Storage, Threading and Performance Tuning.
- Good level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & ReactiveX
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor SDE.
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups.
- Hands on experience with and excitement for Flutter, experience on React-Native & iOS is a plus.
- Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.