Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Android Developer PT. Asian Sigma Technology
- At least Diploma
- Age max 30 years old
- Able to work as a team player and have good communication skill.
- Eager to learn and able to work under pressure.
- +-2 years native Android development (Java or Kotlin).
- Android UI design principles and responsive design in XML.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with Git.
- Mobile device encryption techniques and security procedures.
- Development using Kotlin.
- Development using android and latest android widget.
- Experienced in IOS development.
- Experienced in web socket.
- Experienced in reactive programming.
- Experienced with play stores.
- Develop Android with native technologies.
- Converting design from UI / UX to xml.
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code based on our convention.
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies.
- Develop secure applications with financial grade security.
- Working in agile development and open communication.