Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Android Developer (Creative Enginering Company) Waktukita.com
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin or Java.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Problem solver with good analytical skills