Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Advertising Operations at Noice
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting.
- QC Ads// if QC unavailable
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- This person will also be responsible for liaising with our SSP, DSP and internal sales team.
- At least 2 years of ad operations and client service experience.
- Experience trafficking ads for desktop, mobile, and video platforms;
- Programmatic trafficking experience; Google Ad Manager is a big plus
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills
- Ability to collaborate well with teams and proactively manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Google Sheet, having ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.