Less than a year of experience
Job description for Administrative Intern at Toko Rumahan Indonesia
- Carry out administrative tasks.
- Take notes and meeting minutes.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, reporting and presentation, meeting arrangements, and reordering supplies.
- Manage company documents.
- Ensure that company activities are on the right schedule.
- Female, max 25 years old
- Final Year Student / Fresh Graduate D3/S1 for all majors
- Can work together both individually and in a team
- Have a high sense of initiative
- Able to communicate verbally and nonverbally
- Having a good understanding in English is a plus
- Highly preferred for those who have personal work tools (Laptop)
- Preferably domiciled in Bandung Area
- Have a passion to pursue a career in Startup Business
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
We, TokoRumahan, are a digital e-commerce platform who focusing particularly on brands and products local originally from Indonesia. In TokoRumahan, we have very flexible working style. We prefer friendly, humble and supportive yet professional environment. We expect you to work and gain valuable experience as we provide you learning by doing from the expert directly. Together we empower Indonesian Local Brand.
Office addressJl. Hegarmanah No. 28
Other Jobs from Toko Rumahan Indonesia