Job description for Accounting and Budgeting Manager at R17 Group
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for Holding & Operational Company by each project
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Monitoring and analysing Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by accounting team
- Supervise and checking journal transaction
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Preparing Budgeting and Forecasting
- Providing financial analysis between Budget & Forecasting
- Has to ensure Asset Management are maintained properly revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Supporting auditing projects
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principle
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Liaise with External & Tax Auditors
- Complies with and completes necessary reporting for any local, statutory government reporting requirements, tax filings and other filings
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Has experience for budget and Forecast Management.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles, Tax regulation and others government compliance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Has Experiences from Big 4 Public Accountant and Equity or Middle Project company within 3 years will be an advantage
- 3+ years experience working as Project Accountant in multinational company and do Consolidation Financial Reporting
- Familiarity with PSAK (Indonesian GAAP) and multi-entity accounting
- Has experience of handling Holding company and does group Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of tax or other competencies in the finance/accounting sphere are a plus
- Detail Oriented with Solid technology and analytical abilities - Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Proficiency in Accounting System/Software
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Able to work in a team
- Fast Learner
- Good attitude & characteristic
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Enable digital transformation for your organisation in the digital era with multi-faceted approach of cybersecurity that maintains trust and reliable. R17 Group incorporate the expert from each company to build an agile infrastructure, resilient cybersecurity systems and onboarding the transformation journey of your organisation.
Company under R17 Group :
1. PT Rizky Tujuhbelas Kelola (R17 Kelola) - Large Systems Integrator
Our focus is to help our customers focused on their business by helping them managing their infrastructure and make sure the technology implementation will help them to increase their business value.
2. PT Trimitra Perkasa (Trimitra) - Cybersecurity
Providing comprehensive cyber security solutions to protect data privacy and data traffic using secure network and communication collaborations systems. Our solutions are based on artificial intelligence, big data and certified security solution designed for military and defence industry.
3. PT Digital Prima Sejahtera (Digiprimatera) - Partner for your Transformation Journey
We help the organisation transform digitally to accelerate time to market and fully maximize the opportunities of digital era.
4. PT Alur Solusi Kreatif (Alur Solusi) - Your Technology Solutions Provider
As technology solutions provider we're partnering with best solutions provider in their field. We're advancing their capabilities with our services to serve our customers with best solutions and expertise.