Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Account Manager at Simbadda Group
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven 2 - 3 years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Maximum is 28 years olds
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills