Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Account Manager Glints Indonesia
- Manage long-term partnerships in order to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth targets.
- Provide outstanding service to the client on commercial and rally for differentiated support from the larger organization.
- Understand the total business in which customers are operating (industry, competitors, supply chain and distribution, organization structure & client's various departments' role and needs, stakeholders, way of working).
- Identify client's value chain and ultimately create value map strategies for own set of customers.
- Work to perform in analyzing Glints customers satisfaction and needs, which may open up new opportunities for cooperation.
- As a Consultant for our hiring partners, providing business solutions through Glints products.
- Having a minimum of 5 years of experience working in Account Management and Sales area.
- Experience in the HR or Hospitality industry is preferable.
- Have organization and negotiation skills.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Independent/driven-focus under limited supervision
- Strong relationship builder