A creative director with more than six years of professional experience in the fashion field, local community, and the high-end market, focusing on creative development, managing cross-functionality, and mentoring multiple local/abroad brands and Indonesian artisans. With more than six years of professional experience in the retail industry, utilizing a humanist approach and viewing it from the perspective of a wide diversity of affairs makes it easier to see the long-term value of creating a sustainable environment and a spirit of perseverance. I have worked with established partners: WGSN, GDI, G Mark Japan, SMESCO, LPDB KUMKM, Desain Grafis Indonesia, and Jakarta Fashion Week. I became a humanist and solution-oriented soul to create sustainable surroundings as a whole human being.
Trusmi Group - BT Batik Trusmi
September 2022 - Present (5 bulan)
• Communicate with WGSN team to provide a trend forecast proposal for the parent company group with 25% sales target. • Led the team for BT Batik Trusmi's collaboration with Asia Pacific Rayon for Jakarta Fashion Week 2023. • Chaired 3 fashion designers, 2 pattern designers, 5 freelance designers, and prototype team. • Produce concept for the year-end collection, 3-month collection season, especially for batik Tulis.
Eight Studio Design
Mei 2021 - Present (2 tahun)
• Top 4 sustainable ideas undergoing a coaching competition for 4 months organized by Desain Grafis Indonesia in collaboration with SMESCO and LPDB KUMKM for the Designpreneurship 2021 program. • Being one of the participants in the Indonesian Digital Tribe 2022 event, bringing a business idea of a "Rumpun" in the category of social enterprises that focuses on assistance for natural fiber-based craft MSMEs woven in Indonesia. Eight Studio is the result of my work as a creative director that is ready to be limited produced and is able to compete in the exclusive local and international markets. Involving makers with excellent expertise centrally in West Java makes our studio be able to embrace the best craftsmen for increasing the employment initiated by young people to develop the country. With experience as long as I work make Eight Studio proficient, trusted, and sound not only vegan material but also empowering the results of natural fibers which are directly obtained from various craftsmen in Indonesia. Bridging craftsmen in market access, digital development, and increased skills and income.
PT Megatama Kreasi Indonesia
Februari 2021 - Desember 2021 (setahun)
• Controlled as one-stop service manufacturer designer for the concept, research, design, and technical pack of all products with commitment according to the client timeline. • Guided three sample makers with the commitment and schedule agreed upon. Responsible for dummy, pattern, and redesigned solution with rendering products to cut 60% of the design process. • Responsible for the design of internal brand company and clients' brand. Coordinate with Founder for releasing the Doris Dorothea 2021 then collaborate with Graphic Design and Marketing for making campaign and shoots. • Headed local and international clients, assist in cross-functional clients team, and provide redesigned dead stock into new trends so they gained new customers and increased by 20% sales. Our brand client's designs such as Vanilla Hijab, Rena Iman, Roosy, Ria Miranda, Nara, Tities Sapoetra, Scipaprock, BYO, Sapto Djojokartiko, The Bespoke Fashion Consultant, Heaven Lights, Delamibrands group, all you named established brand. • Coordinate with the Procurement Division to establish good relations with vendors and look for new vendors both local and abroad. Assist the Operation Division, which aims to harmonize the results of the sample with the production to reduce defects and increase the consistency of handmade products. • Directed computer machinery programs to enhance the 30% development process and maintained schedules with technicians to support the performance of the R&D team. • Created and trained sample maker's for transferring knowledge to the new employees before they join us.
PT KARYA DUA ANYAM
Mei 2020 - Desember 2020 (8 bulan)
• Conducted online training 7 hours per day for 4 months with managing 210 weavers in the Amuntai district. The results of this development increased the weaver's income by 6-7% and 70-80% of the audience was satisfied with online training. • Executed rendering design to cut down 60% of the process and provide one set of baskets for export products to German. • Collaborated with a cross-department to make purun as an End-of-Year Gift Set for more than 75 clients. Another strategy to elevate purun is to collaborate with: Abenk Alter, Ykha Amelz, and Ayang Cempaka then we gained increased sales by 10%. • Managed a process reviewing the Krealogi project module to improve and consolidate end-to-end service processes; restructured communication flow among three departments to pack the deadline. • Influenced internally the sewing team to improve and identify the barriers to boosting performance. • Collaborate with the Operational Division and Marketing Business Division to make a woven grading that increases sales by 10%. • Formed in the company's strategy program as a host collaborating with the Chief Marketing Officer and several MSMES founders. • Crafted a campaign for sustainability products and direct training in South Kalimantan which was later reported as accountable to United Nations Office for Project Services. • Supervised development between Jakarta and Flores through online training to enhance the palmyra which later became a wall decor product.
CV ATMAJA PUTRA
April 2016 - Maret 2020 (4 tahun)
• Aligned the material vendor, sewing team, and label with the company to reach the goals. Adjust at least 25 samples every week with schedules and follow-up development to the timeline. • Monitoring relationships with vendors: 3 in Bandung, 6 in Jakarta, and 3 in Tangerang for the collections. • Guided the 7 shopkeepers and 5 freelancers in the annual Kickfest event, field briefing, and product knowledge, that can increase sales. • Produced photoshoots every 2 weeks also mini-shoot and join review marketing according to the schedule that has been made.
Agustus 2012 - Agustus 2015 (3 tahun)
Diploma III, 3.4/4.00
Indonesia Digital Tribe 2022
Being one of the participants in the Indonesian Digital Tribe 2022 event, bringing a business idea of a Rumpun in the category of sociopreneur that focuses on assistance for natural fiber-based craft MSMEs woven in Indonesia.
Selected along with 20 finalists undergoing a coaching competition organized by Desain Grafis Indonesia in collaboration with SMESCO and LPDB KUMKM for the Designpreneurship 2021 program.
Jukung Basket - HOME FURNITURE and HOUSEHOLDS GOODS Category
Bringing South Kalimantan regional products in the form of Jukung baskets made of Purun plants. Together with Eugenio Hendro and other members, we joined as a team to conduct community development in Pulantani village and shoot to create a campaign in the form of photos and videos (from the beginning to the final product).
PURUN COLLECTION - Fashion Category
Advancing local sustainable fashion products and preserving peatland in South Kalimantan by processing the woven products of purun plants. It is expected to improve the welfare of artisans, suppress forest fires, develop local products and preserve weaving traditions.
Maaf, profil pemilik belum mengisi bagian ini.