Tayang setahun yang laluDiperbarui 4 bulan yang lalu
The UX writer is responsible for all the text the user encounters when navigating their way around a product. Be it a website, a mobile app or a piece of software, copy is crucial in guiding the user and helping them complete their desired actions
- Advocate for Google design, working to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
- Demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.”
- Carry out regular analysis and health-checks on existing copy
- Analyzing product metrics such as daily sessions, time-on-page, and goal completion rate.
- Bachelor’s degree from any major who has the passion to write and deliver things to users
- Minimum 2-3 year of experience in UX Writer or related with Content Writer
- Fluent communication both Indonesia and English (Writing, Speaking, also grammatically)
- Excellence knowledge in Content Strategy
- Able to work with tight deadline
- Creative and up to date with technology
- Proficient skills in prototyping and design
- Love to work in squad and has emphaty to others
Glints is the #1 recruitment platform in Asia helping companies build successful teams with young talent. Our mission is to help companies hire the right young talent effectively, and for young people to discover and develop careers they love.