Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Training Coordinator The KPI Institute
- Develop the Skills Academy strategy for the short and medium term;
- Update the existing training courses Portfolio with new domains and topics of interest based on market needs;
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the internal and external Faculty of Facilitators – ensure relevant facilitators for each of the training courses in the Portfolio, negotiate delivery rates with them and search for new profiles, to always keep the database up to date;
- Assume responsibility to grow current Skills Academy revenue, by being actively involved in coordinating marketing and sales campaigns – make sure the website, the brochures and the other relevant marketing collateral are developed and updated accordingly;
- Directly contribute with sales to the total Skills Academy sales target, by prospecting for new clients, by developing and maintaining relationships with national and international companies, and by attending sales meetings with clients in order to present the company’s products and services, discuss business related issues and propose collaboration projects according to the clients’ needs;
- Maintain the communication between Skills Academy and the other units - Research, Consulting, the CEO, CFO and the COO.
- Hold a university degree in business management / economics;
- Have previous experience with coordinating projects and teams;
- Have analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Have good communication and negotiation skills;
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
- Be flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems 2
- Have attention to details in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate; • Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for different tasks;
- Excel in written and verbal English.
- Waktu kerja fleksibel
- Bisa kerja remote