Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Technician- NDT Level II QuEST Global Services Pte Ltd
- Individuals should be qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- The NDT Level II should be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which they are qualified and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of trainees and NDT Level I personnel.
- The NDT Level II should be able to organize and report the results of NDT tests.
- Review routers, procedures, specifications, drawings and other instructions for completeness and instructions to perform an operation.
- Set-up, operate, calibrate, and perform Process Control Checks on NDT (Liquid Penetrant Test) equipment by following established instructions and record results
- Interpret, evaluate, and report evaluation results as required and outlined
- Fill out required logs and statistical data sheets as required
- Clean equipment and ensures it is working properly, and clean and maintain work area as needed
- May perform other NDT as qualified for and as required (visual, hydro, x-ray, etc.)
- Maintain required job skills and knowledge of requirements (including procedures, specifications, etc.)
- Maintain work area, equipment, and all documents/records to be audit-ready at all times
- Provide On-the-Job Training (OJT) to Level I NDT Inspectors, trainees and fellow Level II NDT Inspectors
- Assist Level III in developing specific test techniques
- Ability to work on all lines and products independently and provide guidance to team members on all parts and processes within the Penetrant Test Department.
- Performs the above and other assigned duties in a safe, quality-focused manner
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering Field
- Certified to NDT Level II in Liquid Penetrant Testing in accordance with NAS-410
- Must have documented hours for Training & Experience per NAS-410 Level II Liquid penetrant:
- Minimum 18 months of continuous manufacturing experience as a certified Level II in Liquid Penetrant Testing. (Experience with Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection or FPI in the aerospace industry is strongly preferred)
- Able to utilize measuring devices including comparators, micrometers, scales, light meters and calipers
- Successfully pass vision screen
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Able to work under general direction with minimal supervision