Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Technical Project Manager (Indonesia/Singapore) Jublia
- Provide technical guidance to clients and partners; Develop solutions to address on-going technical client requirements with the aim of growing product usage.
- Define, develop, manage and document project schedule/milestones, proactively drive project related issues to appropriate resolution and plan for contingencies due to production related risks.
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships which enable the team to look forward and plan interdepartmental tasks without friction.
- Devise and implement processes and tools to improve cross-departmental communication and efficiency.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to the outlined scope and timeline.
- Willingness to work in multiple time zones as our clients operate around the world.
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English.
- Familiarity with how APIs function.
- Work experience in project management roles.
- Familiarity with Python programming language.
- Having an understanding of SaaS product-based startups / Agile development methodology is beneficial.