Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Tax & Statutory Finance Manager RateS
- Identify and mitigate tax risks by improving processes and implementing best practices
- Ensure overall tax compliance, accuracy and timeliness of company’s tax reporting.
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.Prepare ad hoc reports related to statutory reporting and perform process initiative engagements from time to time.
- Ensure that all financial reports (both internal and external) are done up and submitted on time. This includes all filing required mandated by the regulatory bodies in Indonesia and our overall Group Finance function
- Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of the team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Proficient Knowledge of Indonesian Taxation and Accounting Standards - Brevet A & B, C is preferred, CPA is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions.
- Past experience in tax related field specialising in online marketplace and commerce
- Minimum 3 years in a Managerial Position, with at least 3 members under you
- Act as a team player who understands that the collective is stronger than the individual and is willing to go beyond the formal responsibilities of the job to assist colleagues and drive overall company performance.
- Possess high level of curiosity, integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous, strong analytical skill and good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Show willingness to fully understand the business nature
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Bahasa Indonesian
- 3-5 years prior experience in finance function of a marketplace/e-commerce company; or accounting firm that worked with marketplace/e-commerce clients
- Thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving high growth environment, balancing multiple challenging priorities on tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of SQL and understanding of database
- Direct a variety of tax-related activities in accordance with the overall tax strategy to ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives; these activities include: tax planning, research, compliance, tax submissions, reporting and filings, auditing, and communicating with external tax agencies
- Work with and supervise Finance Control Team Indonesia
- Handle overall process of annual financial audit
- Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time for the group
- Lead in internal / external and regulatory audit requests processing projects within the country
- Provide assistance and support to Direct Manager and Management
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.