Pastikan perusahaan yang kamu lamar resmi dengan memeriksa website dan lowongan kerja mereka.
Deskripsi pekerjaan Strategic Resources (for Mental Health Associate Practitioner) Ibunda.id
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the mental health industry and mental health practice in Indonesia.
- Investigate and determine the Associate Practitioner's needs.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring strategy for Mental Health Associate Practitioners.
- Source and find candidates qualified for Associate Practitioner positions.
- Lead contract staffing process and procedures for Associate Practitioners.
- Regularly identify and implement areas of operational enhancements and best practices relative to acquisition processes, process flows, and programs to drive consistent and outstanding levels of efficiency.
- Gather feedback from Stakeholders to drive a consistent and outstanding Associate Practitioners’ performance.
- Create, develop, and execute systems that can increase and maintain Associate Practitioners’ performance.
- Gather feedback from Associate Mental Health Practioners' & do research regularly about Associate Mental Health Practitioners' needs.
- Having a bachelor's degree in Psychology, Management Human Resources or relevant related field with a minimum of 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition, or similar experience in an HR role.
- Knowledge of human resources.
- Knowledge of mental health practitioners and mental health industry.
- Strong communication, leadership, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Bisa kerja remote
- Aktivitas team building