Perusahaan tidak menampilkan gaji
1 - 3 tahun pengalaman
Deskripsi pekerjaan Stock Count Officer ASTRO
- Perform daily inventory stock count to make sure accuracy of inventory stock in Warehouses and Hubs.
- Perform reconciliation of stock variances between actual stock and system
- Identify the root cause, validate/investigate, and monitor stock variances.
- Prepare weekly report and analysis of the inventory stock count result.
- Provide recommendation to improve accuracy inventory stock.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting
- Fresh graduates or min. 1 years of working experience, preferably in retail industry as financial auditor, internal auditor, or warehouse inventory control
- Independent, honest, reliable, and always curious
- Able to work as a team player and as an individual contributor
- Able to work under pressure with high ownership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- High flexibility with work schedule (i.e. night shift).
- Has own vehicle due to high mobilization
Laporkan Lowongan Ini
51 - 200 karyawan
ASTRO - Groceries in 15 minutes
Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials.
Anything you need, fast.
Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money.
Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!
Lowongan Lainnya Untukmu
Lowongan ASTRO Lainnya